CCMaker is a small third-party utility that integrates downloading, installing, and activating Adobe applications from Creative Cloud in one place. Based on Microsoft Universal C Runtime, CCMaker is designed to bypass the login validation, directly download and correctly activate all Adobe Creative Cloud applications with integrated PainteR’s AMT Emulator automatically. It supports a full range of Adobe CC 2015~2019 original applications.
As everyone knows, the download of Adobe Creative Cloud software requires users to sign in with his Adobe account (Adobe ID). With CCMaker, a user can directly download and install any Adobe Creative Cloud products along with the related components and language resources, without the need to register/login himself or install the Adobe Application Manager for Adobe CC desktop application which severely slows down user system performance.
Hot to use CCmaker and activate Adobe’s products:
1. Right-click on CCMaker.exe and run it as an Administrator;
2. When that file completes downloading in the user machine, then it will open another window. In that window, the user will be asked to choose the who want to install with many versions;
3. Choose the preferred product with the version, now click the Browse button where to save the file. After choosing the location click on next and then it asks you if you want to download any additional component;
Note: Tick the Activate AMTEmu, so when the file download, it will be activated. If a user does not tick on that it will get the trial version of the application. The Adobe product cannot be activated if there is no selection of Activate AMTEmu in the preinstallation panel (can be only downloaded and installed);
4. Click next, and the file will start downloading. The speed and the time vary according to user internet speed, so please be patient;
5. The downloaded file will automatically begin to install on a user computer. A user just needs to follow the instructions on the screen and wait until the installation completes;
6. The application will be automatically activated right after the download and installation process completes.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, and Windows® 10;
HDD: 10 MB;
Microsoft Universal C Runtime (CRT).
If CCMaker gets stuck when loading, that is probably because some hosts entries prevent user computer from accessing to Adobe servers. Just remove them, or use the original host’s file.
If the user gets an error like this, “Retrieving Creative Cloud products information failed…”, download and installs the corresponding version of Microsoft Universal C Runtime (CRT).
1. Run the application;
NOTE: It is better to download the files first and then choose to install (Browse for the location where you save downloads and target ‘driver.xml’)!
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
Have a Problem?
24 Online Support
all Free no payment
If there is a deleted file (Not Found or Error 404) and if need help,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!