Adobe Flash Builder Premium Overview
Adobe Flash Builder Premium software is a development environment for building applications using the open-source Flex framework and the ActionScript language. Flash Builder Premium includes professional testing tools such as profilers, network monitoring, and unit testing support.
Adobe Flash Builder Premium is based on Eclipse and offers both a visual design environment for designing application user interfaces and a full-featured development environment for the MXML and ActionScript languages.
Features of Adobe Flash Builder Premium
- Develop games more quickly with Flash Builder
- Create ActionScript workers easily with a wizard-based interface
- Efficiently deploy, debug, and profile iOS and Android apps via USB and WiFi directly from the Flash Builder IDE
- Powerful and very speedy code editing
- Use QuickAssist/Fix to rename and manipulate variables, generate getters/setters and event handlers, organize imports, and more
- Use over 100 best-practice code templates (aka snippets) for ActionScript, MXML, and CSS
- Package and sign applications as platform-specific installer files for upload to application stores
- Access the latest platform and device capabilities for iOS, Android, BlackBerry Tablet OS, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Increase install rates and reduce testing costs by bundling the runtime with applications
- Debug and test applications on locally connected mobile devices or a mobile emulator
- Accelerate application performance using memory and performance profilers that monitor and analyze memory consumption and CPU cycles.
- Generate a detailed audit trail of all data passed between the local Flex application and the back end
- Functional testing support
System Requirements and Technical Details
- 2GHz or faster processor
- 32- and 64-bit (unless noted): Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Windows 7 (32 bit or 64
- 2GB of RAM
- 5GB of available hard-disk space
- Java™ Virtual Machine (32 bit): Oracle JRE 1.6 or 1.7
- Java Virtual Machine (64 bit): Oracle JRE 1.6 or 1.7
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- Eclipse™ 3.7 or Eclipse 4.2 (for plug-in installation)
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?